Monday 12 September 2005

Happy Birthday, Puan Jamuna!

Warnings and hushed whispers are the order of the day! Lavenya has repeatedly threatened the class not to tell a single soul that today we'll be holding a party for our form teacher, Puan Jamuna. But, alas, the secret leaked out. Sonu of 1 Kreatif had asked Puan Jamuna about today's party, and Puan Jamuna was... clueless.

Anyway, we went on with the party. Sharon and Chew Yong had headed for the staff room to ask teacher to come to the kantin lama as we were holding the surprise party there. Puan Jamuna was like, "You all are up to something."

When she arrived, we all welcomed her with a bang, in the form of those small, smoke-filled, popping stuff. Than she made a wish and cut the cake (which was, um, okay). All the teachers who taught 1 Harmoni soon arrived, and Puan Jamuna was, "You invited the teachers? Oh, so you all knew!"

They took pictures and all... actually, to be exact, they took two. I wasn't in both... why? Because it won't make any difference if I'm in or not :D Besides, my jaw is aching from pretending to smile :O... just kidding! But I'm sure seeing me in the picture is worse than seeing me in it... or is it? ;} What am I saying?

The best part was when we were cleaning the place up after break time was over. We took 3 wacky pictures:
i) Me, Lin Kee, Puvanaeswary, Seah Yih and Chew Yong are pointing at Rathnna [who knows why?]
ii) Me, Lin Kee, Puvanaeswary and Seah Yih are caught jumping in mid-air.
iii) Me, Yan Teng, Seah Yih and Chew Yong are posing hip-hop style [freakin' posers :D]... mind you, I don't pose like that, so it's rare that I do that... {yes, yes, I'm polluting my blog - again}

After that, when Puan Jamuna went back to our class for English lesson after break time, she said: "Thanks very much for the party. Never in the last 20 years have anyone celebrated my birthday, since I don't tell anyone when it is."

Puan Jamuna is... ahem, this might be confidential... 43.

No comments: