Tuesday 24 August 2010

Butter

Let me introduce you to Butter. Butter makes me happy. Butter makes me smile. Butter is... my car. Hahaha. Yesh. I know. It is ridiculous of me to name my car, but to me, that's one of the ways in which I can personalize my car. Why, you ask? I guess we should backtrack a bit and I'll lead you into the history of Butter. Butter is a Perodua Myvi which previously belonged to my mum. Now that I've got my licence and I need a car to drive wherever, my mum's car has become mine. 

Before Butter met me (technically, he's met me a million times in the past four years, but let's just keep it that way), he did not have a name. After our meeting, I decided to name him and make him mine. That is only one of two things I have done to personalize Butter. The first thing I did was buy him an air freshener - a cool Glade one that matches the interior of Butter.

So now we can come back to where I was. The next question you might ask (if you're not either laughing at my silliness or shaking your head at my bimbo-ness) is why Butter? Good question. Haha. I think Wei Te named him, but Wei Te says he didn't. Anyway, Wei Te said that the name Butter sounded fat. I've always thought that the Myvi was a really fat car. Have you seen its backside? Lol. So I felt that the name Butter was really apt. And I know my Myvi is silver and not gold.

Yup, that's all I wanted to do - introduce you to Butter. Nyehehe. My mind is more than half made up that Butter's a guy. But what do you think? Is it a him or a her?

No comments: