Wednesday 3 August 2005

A Dedication to My Best Buddies

We all need friends, we can't deny that. But it's hard to find one whom you put your trust in fully, and have no doubt that she can keep your secret. It's like... euphoria, gratitude, thankfulness all in one row. If there is a heaven on earth... I think I've found it.

I have two friends who make my school life enjoyable... close to brilliant! They've got me waxing lyrical about them, and I am ever grateful that I've met them... ever grateful. My first buddy is Lim Chew Yong, from my class, 1 Harmoni. I've known her since Standard 1, but not really close, only this year we've become best friends. She's wonderful! I can't imagine life without her help. She's done so much for me that I've lost count :D Chew Yong, here's to friends forever... and when I say forever, I mean forever.

The other is Jolene Teoh, from another class, which is weird because I don't usually have best friends in other classes (they all changed). She's from another school, so it's quite refreshing to have a new friend from a different environment. I only knew her in April, and I thought we'd just be normal friends. But things happen, and I ended up as her best friend. If anything happened between us, she'd be the first to say she was sorry and all. I've never met anyone with such a forgiving nature as her, and I'm so happy that I met her that I can't even start to describe it.

This is a dedication to my best buddies. Hope this gets to you in whatever form, although one of you has no computer, and the other's PC has broken down :D. I still hope that it'll reach you (news of this blog).

Friends... something we can never live without. As a band once put, "Even if I were surrounded by a million people, I'd still feel alone."

No comments: