Wednesday 6 September 2006

[Insert Title Here]

Yes, my post title is lame, but I really dunno wat to name it. Anyway, things hve been the same old same old. Nothing special's happened. This post is mainly to clarify tht my blog is not dead - yet. So, let's begin.

HAVE U EVER FELT LIK U HVE LOTS OF WORRIES, BUT YET U KNW THT ALL UR PROBS HVE ALREADY BEEN SOLVED? A crowded mind. Tht's wat it is. N tht's how I'm feeling now. Frm down-right ridiculous to very confusing... [the cause of my worries includes a curry chicken bun I left under my desk today n hopefully the morning session girl who sits at my place doesn't flare up or anyting, haha, to friendships getting a little too hard to comprehend n grappling with His ways]. Man, I wish I had a Christian friend I could get to easily. Lik, in skl, there aren't very many - close to none, really. Eventho there is, I hardly hve the chance to talk to her. For the last time, Wei Shern, get a mobile phone already! *Sigh*

Feels lik there's so much skl work to catch up on, n I'm almost finishing, actually. It's already September, n 2006 is abt to end. I should make the most of each day. But, how? I wonder... I'm really just typing whatever enters my head. So, basically, I'm just rambling. At least it's nice to record down my thoughts of the moment. Gah! What am I writing?

I'd better stop now. Until I hve sumting else to write abt. Or else my nxt post will be titled, "[Insert Title Here... Again]". Haha. Wait for tht.

No comments: