Sunday 1 April 2007

Had a day-long seminar y'day: Friendship Evangelism Seminar. It was good. Challenging. I'm still thinking. OK, anyway, after tht, frm 3.00-5.00, choir rehearsal. No power to sing adi lah.

It was a tiring day, but I still wanted to go for the rock concert at Wesley tht nite. So, went with Mervy, Kym, Brian & Wei Shern. Met Li Shia, Su-Ching and Yan Teng. Oh yeah, I met a guy I haven't seen for 5 yrs. Haha. Music was good lah. Sang a number of Hillsongs. They showed a part of "The Passion of Christ". What a tearjerker ='(

After tht, going home, me and Kym saw Pn. Giam. MGS Primary gals, rmb her? Tht Science teacher with the voice so loud it was as if it was amplified by a loudspeaker. So I was a bit tentative, then I tapped her on the shoulder and yes, this will sound lame, I said, "Are you Pn. Giam?" What kind of a stupid beginning is tht, man... Anyway, a gleam of recognition instantly showed in her eyes. She took my hand and started shaking and nodding her head. Lol. I was lik, "You rmb me? You actually rmb me?" And she went, "Yes, yes." Then she cupped her hand around my chin and said, "Same face," and smiled. Hahaha. I said my name and she was lik, "Oh, yes!" lik it made her recognize me even more. Lol. Then she turned to Kym and did almost the same thing jus tht it seemed she didn't actually recognize Kym very much. Cos Kym's a yr before me also lah. She asked us sum ques, lik who else is in our yr (I rattled off the whole of 6C tht she shud rmb: Amelia, Jing Yee, Su Vien... and she was, "Oh. Oh. Yes." Haha), which church we're in, stuff lik tht. Then she looked at me up and down and said, "Wah, sui adi." Man, it was good meeting her! Hehe. I haven't met a single primary teacher since I left three yrs ago.

Kla, gotta bath adi. Signing out...

No comments: