Saturday 7 April 2007

I just got tagged. Here are 6 things I find weird about myself:

1) I get moody all of a sudden. I blame it on the hormones. Haha. Really. Amelia agrees. And so does Michelle. So, that's got solid witnesses.

2) I like rain and how the world looks when it's wet. I like lightning cause it brightens up the sky. I like the sound of thunderstorms. [All these have to do with rain, so it's under 1 weird thing]

3) I act like I don't care although it's the exact opposite. I guess it's just me on defense. But it isn't always like tht. It depends.

4) I have this inferiority complex.

5) I'm philosophical... sort of. But I don't think I hve any frens who are lik tht. Mayb there are some tht I can say something lik, "Life is... " and they'll layan me.

6) I find waking up at 4 or earlier in the morn to study makes me feel strangely placid.

I'm not tagging anyone... Hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

manda... u not tired ar?? waking up at 4 to study... take care ur health ok?? @_#