Tuesday 15 May 2007

This is not good. I think I'm getting into my I-suddenly-wanna-blog mood. And mid-yr exams are two days away. Oh well.

Anyway, today I really got to know one of my friends. Like, she actually trusted me when she told me all she told me. Not that I intend to let my mouth run anyway. It kind of resonated in me. What she told me. Everyone is the same. It's just who you let it be known to. I always speak about something without actually letting it known directly. When I read all these posts again, I'm gonna wonder what I was talking about.

Got new timetable tomorrow. Starting with SS. =D I should spend that time studying. Aih. The doors of my mind are closed tight and everything I'm reading is bouncing off the doors and no one is unlocking it (the doors). Aih. I feel like the war is close and my sword isn't forged yet. Haha.

Oh no. I just found out something. How can this be? No, you can't come! Of course not! It's supposed to be a getaway for me to get away from stuff that annoy me and just spend time with people I like. OH NO! Yeesh. I don't have a problem, really. I just have an issue. Ah! How did you find out about it anyway? Omg omg omg... It'll be like, major PDA and paradise for you. I cannot imagine! So I'll stop trying. Not that I wanted to at all.

I'm gonna go stop myself from shouting out loud now...

HOW CAN THIS BE?

. . . . . .

I've regained my composure. It shouldn't be that bad. I mean, will it? I can't do anything. Just manage lah, right? Yes, right. Just manage. I'm gonna end this post cause I'm just talking to myself. OK OK, tuition at 5. Gotta go pack. Bye-bye.

No comments: