Friday 10 August 2007

This week's trials are over. Yay. My Maths I was not bad, and my Maths II was easy --- so I think. But my intuition almost always fails me. Maths I's question No. 40 is a printing error. Although I should be smart enough to check the BM side of the question. Sometimes my logic fails me and sometimes I use it and in the process get my answer wrong. Anyway, Usha and Pune-chan are very proud of me cause I know how to do the 1st and 2nd questions that are always the same kind. Haha. So now you know how sucky I am at Maths. And for the perfect square question, being the not number-inclined person I am, I used the calculator to square every single number from 24 to 100. I know, very sampat-ed. Haha. My frens all came to ask me how my paper was, knowing how lousy I am, they were concerned. Man, how I love 'em! Lol. But I expected today to be a real letdown, cause I would be doing Maths, but it was pretty OK. The formulae included don't always help. Not really. Haha. But knowing it's there just makes me a little relieved.



The way PPD forms the sentence structures, questions and graphs are just freakin' lousy! I mean, it's like they don't really give much thought since it's trials. And Pn. Vijaya says they didn't bother calling. Something about "kroni" or something. Dunno lah.



Anyway, I had a great day at school. Free periods are always spent in a worthwhile way. Got treated to chocolate cake today also: Lynnette's b'day. I skipped class again today and headed for the library with Jolene. Michelle says Pn. Jamuna was asking for me. Oh no. Tho she'll most probably forget next week. Haha.


Maybe I'll be going to pasar malam later. The heat is burning, man. And this morning it was cooling. Signing out...

No comments: