Thursday 25 October 2007

Anita just asked me through MSN if I'm in love...


Ha?


She asked me cause of my personal message: "All the stars are coming out tonight, they're lighting up the sky tonight, for you, for you."


Funny... Haha... Cause my personal message definitely doesn't sound like I'm in love...


(",)


Oh well. This is a random post. No reason. I'm just very semangat-ed to blog now, you know! =D And oh yeah, today Interact Club set up desks at certain parts of the school where they promoted their "Hot Shots". It's where you and a group of friends take photos and they'll decorate it with captions or whatever - your choice. [Man, I feel like a promoter... XD] So, anyway, it's like for you to keep as a memory, you know. So, Lavenya and Michele each paid a deposit and they told me that next week I gotta come cause there'll be a photo shoot. Lavenya wants to take with the gang and Michele wants to take with, well, half of the gang too. Haha. So yeah, photo shoot next week. Haha. I'm so gonna try to get Usha to get in it. She says she can't smile nicely and she won't look good. I said I'll pay her. Lol.

Signing out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your layout bnyk2!
BTW, its robyn here.