Wednesday 24 October 2007

So school reopened this week. But I only went back to school today. Hehe. Yup yup. Anyway, we didn't do much again today - as is the norm now. But all the Form 3s were separated into two classes. Still, considering the number of people who actually attended -even with all 8 classes combined, they could still fit into two classes.

But I'm happy to be at school again, cause I can see my friends after 11 days. Missed them loads. Only Lavenya and Michelle didn't come today, but I got to meet everyone else and Jolene again! =D Anyway, played Cluedo with Usha, Kavitha, Jessica and Angel. I won once and guessed wrongly once. Hehe. Played UNO too, and I finished first, followed by Jolene. Haha. Didn't really do much lah actually. Lol. No pep talks today.

My post will end here. It's good enough that I even posted, right?

Oh yeah,

Happy Birthday
Michelle Tan Shin Yi
*Smiles*

No comments: