Tuesday 28 April 2009


STURRESSSSSS!


I was reminded today that it is only a week and a half to the mid-year exams.

Ah! XO

Oh. My. Goodness.

Y'knw, I've always been feeling the SPM stress since the beginning of the year. But now everytime I think of the exams (not just SPM), I get this horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and I start sweating (my palms, which are memang sweaty become extra sweaty. Yeah lah, I know it's gross. Haha.) I so have to do well for the mid-year exams. I need to get stable grades, in other words, all As. But I've never been one to get straight As in normal school exams. Sigh sigh sigh.

Anyway, today there was the annual career exhibition in school. So I went around the booths but I was only interested in Sunway and HICT. Asked them about the courses I was interested in, and I got the same answer I've been getting the past three years: you can't do it in a local college, take STPM. Bleh. Like lah I would ever allow myself to go Form 6. Thinking of college and furthering one's studies and all that really gets me so stressed up. Why can't I just be a rock star? Y'knw, write a hit, form a band, get famous, disband the band and go solo. Haha. JUST KIDDING! I've been wondering a lot whether Chris Martin has a degree in anything. Lol.

I should be studying! Aiyoh. I just type and type about how stressed I feel, and there's nothing I can do to take the stress away. I feel like shouting from the rooftops. "Take me away!"

I hope that a film director will come along to Lorong Sembilang 3 and say that he wants to make a movie about the lives of teenagers in Taman Teluk Pulai, specifically about a teenager (me lah, of course XD) who wins Siapa Nak Jadi Jutawan? It'll be called Teluk Pulai Millionaire. Then I'll be famous and I needn't work. And people will write about how fortunate I was to be picked from among the many teenagers living in Taman Teluk Pulai. Hahaha.

This is how I am when I'm stressed. I really am schizophrenic lah. Pei, go be a psychologist and then treat me =)

No comments: