Sunday 14 June 2009

For the first time ever...
I am not excited about going back to school.

At first, I wasn't sure why.
But now it's becoming clearer.

The end of the school holidays signals the beginning
of the last semester of schooling life for me - ever.
(And those of you who know me well know that
I absolutely love school XD)

There are two ways to look at these school holidays.
Firstly, thinking that these school holidays is the last chance to relax.
Secondly, thinking that you've wasted your chance to study.
For me, it's the second one.

Now that the school holidays have come to an end,
it is a sign, more than anything, that time didn't stop, it didn't slow down.
Time is still doing what it does best.
And that is deceiving you and stealing you of the moments when you're not
fully aware of how much time has passed you by.
Then it's back to reality, and you realize that two weeks is gone - just like that.

I'm running after time but I'll never catch up.

No comments: