Monday 5 April 2010

Aku Lulus!

I PASSED!

So watch out, roads of Malaysia! Amanda Hoi is now a legal driver and totally obsessed with having control over a car. Haha. I'm on the way to getting my license ('cause I haven't actually gotten it in physical form yet) and I've already bought my P stickers, which made me very happy, by the way. Lol.

Anyway, about the day. I was picked up at 7 in the morning. Then me and Wei Te just sat around and waited. It was so darn hot. But thank goodness it was the morning sun. Haha. I'd be fully and truly fried if it was the afternoon sun.

Me being number 19, it didn't take long for it to be my turn. First I went up the slope and when I braked, I thought, "Oh no. That does not look correct." So the JPJ guy let me go downhill again and come up. I reversed downhill and then went up again. All the time I was thinking, "Oh damn. What on earth am I doing? I hope the instructor isn't seeing this happening." The worst thing was when I went up and braked, it looked exactly the same as the first time. Hahaha. But I had to raise my hand lah, so I did. And for my parking, I seriously thought that I touched a tiang. But apparently I didn't and I also passed that. I never had any problems with 3-point turn lah so no worries there. Haha.

Next was road test. I don't know why I was called out although there were like twenty-plus people who were supposed to go before me. I was mentally unprepared to drive, but I had to lah. I think my driving during the road test was by far the most dangerous and reckless kind of driving I've ever done. The JPJ guy kept braking for me and saying, "Gear, gear!" Hahaha. I ngam ngam passed nie. But oh the relief! Lol.

Everything was over and done with fast enough. I'm glad I don't have to go back to that place again or do any of the three things again. Goodbye forever! Hehe. So people, if you dare to let me drive you, just let me know. But of course I'll only agree after I know that my driving is safe enough. =D

No comments: