Saturday 26 March 2011

Sun, Sun, Sun, Here It Comes


I haven't written much lately. At least, nothing of much substance. Nothing that comes from inside. Is it any wonder that I'm tired? I've not allowed myself the release that I was once so familiar with, so good at. Which explains why I'm just a really, really full cracking jar. Mm. Cracks running up and down the sides. Threatening to break, but, no, it won't - I won't. I'm only scaring you.

It's a strange and at once dangerous thing. You forget to take care of yourself. And then over time, you start to lose yourself. You think that it's not possible, considering the fact that you're always with yourself - you're you, you know? So how can it be that you would change for, probably the worse and yet not realize it happening. Wow. I sound pretty insane. If you understand this, then you're pretty cool. Haha.

It's possible to spend so much time on everything else except yourself. This might sound a tad ridiculous, but you can pass yourself by everyday. No kidding. Every friggin' day. Lol.

So I'm gonna go find me a sunrise. Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter and it feels like years since it's been here. Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting and it seems like years since it's been clear. But here comes the sun, here comes the sun. And I say, "It's alright." 'Cause it is. It's alright.

No comments: