Tuesday 26 April 2005

Tuesday Blues

Hi, whoever's reading this. It's Tuesday today! I tried to skip school, but, obviously, I didn't. Anyway, yesterday I skipped school, and I found out one of my best friend spread the news that I died. Honestly, can there be anything more horrible to say than that? People came up to me saying that they heard that I passed away, and I was flabbergasted. However, I didn't let it get to me, and at the end, everything was clear. There was bad news, too. My Geography teacher, some Kelantanese lady went back to her hometown, and guess who's teaching me Geography? Mrs. Rosemary, a teacher from a school with really big hair and a twisted tongue. Luckily for me, she came in sick today, so no classes from her.
This Thursday, I'm planning to skip school, but my chances are thin. I'll still try, 'cause I've got nothing to lose. You see, on Thursdays, there's Arts and I, apparently, hate Arts; H-A-T-E Arts. Let me repeat that again, HATE ARTS!!! Besides, I didn't paint some picture for the teacher, so I'd most probably get scolded, or worse, punished. That's why I'm putting all my hopes into skipping school this Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed, you guys!
I believe there's nothing more to write. Short blog, eh? Anyway, I can't always update my blogs, so please don't look forward to hearing more about my half-miserable, half-delightful life. Goodbye for now.

No comments: