Wednesday 27 April 2005

Wednesday Weeping

As I am typing this blog, I must tell you, I am suffering a bout of Wednesday Weeping, whereby I am absolutely drained of all energy. But there is a tiny bit left, as I am currently beginning a blog, which takes quite some strength. Anyway, I started school with happiness when I found out that Mrs. Rosemary called in sick again, and that she won't be teaching 1 Harmoni. That was, indeed, good news! I spent my reasonable hour finishing homeworks. My friends tried to coax me into playing games with them, but I politely rejected and resisted their tempting deals. The day past quickly, and it was soon time to go home. Walking to the car with my dad, he told me that we were heading straight for Summit USJ, because my brother had some football training at the Astrodome futsal centre in Summit. And we were to have dinner whilst he trained. Then, we returned, tired at this time: 10.00pm. I'm drained of physical energy, but my finger muscles itch to write a blog, short or not, it doesn't matter. I'm about to end this blog, and hope to have enough strength to write a longer one tomorrow. Bye!

No comments: