Friday 29 April 2005

Friday Fibs

I'm just back from school, and I've decided that I'd better write this blog before I forget tonight. Anyway, so sorry, followers of my blogs(hehe) of forgetting to write yesterday's blog. Totally slipped my mind. Look, the next three days, you won't get a bit of my life, because I'll be high up in Fraser's Hill for a retreat with church friends. So excited! Well, today was okay. I got my Guardian Angel letter(you won't know what that is) and it was absolutely long! Also, I got an A for BM's Komponen Asas or Komsas for short where I had to remember a synopsis for Chapter 8 of the novel, "Meniti Kaca". Only me and another friend got an A out of 5 people... because our voices were clear and loud. Haha! During break time too, I headed to the 'bengkel lama' for a birthday party. It was kinda boring, so to say, because all I did was watch the rest get sludged in cake and screams and giggles echoing around the bengkel. So much for a fun-filled time, eh? That was it, and then I had an hour and a half of boring sewing. You see, my school adopted the Ekonomi Rumah Tangga(ERT) for Kemahiran Hidup, which literally teaches you how to care for your future husband. Hmph! Sort of stupid, right? I mean, we're only 13, there's still lots of years to go! Aih, no need to talk about that. Actually, I haven't much to say. But, if I'm free when I get back, I might talk about my trip. So, hope that I'll have a great holiday. Bye!

No comments: