Tuesday 3 May 2005

Encounter with the Stupid Kind

As my title suggests, I had an encounter with the stupid kind today. Anyway, I'll just start at the beginning of the day. While I'm eating Kit Kat and hearing 8oz, I shall account to you bit by bit about my day. I woke up at 10am today, could you believe it? I mean, usually I wake up at 9am, but it was 10am today. Maybe that's because I just came back from Fraser's Hill yesterday, where I had loads of fun. Sorry, guys, I've got no energy to talk about my trip, so you can use your imagination to make out my retreat there.

It was rushy today. I went to the bank with my mum and then to buy lunch, and by the time I got back, it was already 11.45am, and I needed to shampoo my hair(it smelt, you see; and don't cringe, 'cause it wasn't that bad). I need 10 minutes to shampoo my hair and do everything else. So, in the end, I took my shower at 12.02pm, and finished exactly 12.12pm later. I'm so consistent, aren't I? Then, I had lunch and left the house.

School started a-okay. There was Moral and Civic first, then there was Maths. After that, my class was to go to the canteen to see this exhibition on the dangers of dengue and its carrier, the Aedes mosquito. That was absolutely boring. I nearly fell asleep. Haha, I'm just joking, wasn't that serious. I returned to English, where Mrs. Rosemary was to teach us. Argh, I felt so irritated by her voice. It was so... you can't imagine it. You've gotta be taught by her to experience it, but, then again, be thankful if you're not taught by her, but if you are, my friend, I truly sympathise with you.

Recess wasn't exactly eventful, so when I was back at class, there was this prefect(I'm not naming names) who came up to me and told me she was reading my blogs. I was totally shocked, I didn't know people read my blogs. Haha, but I know blogs are for people to read. Anyway, she said that I didn't sound like my age, but more mature. That was a nice thing to say. So, if you're reading this(you know who you are), thank you for that compliment. Really meant a lot. :)

The next few hours was boring too. I know my school sounds boring, but if you're popular and all, then it'll most probably be very eventful. I come back home, take my shower, have dinner and voila! I am typing my blog out here. This has to be the longest I've ever typed. So, until here. After this, I'm going to spend my gleeful time torturing my brother by pestering him to study. You see, tomorrow he has an exam. This morning, it started. Wish me happy torturing! Haha. Bye!

No comments: