Thursday 5 May 2005

A Superb Surprise

I'm just back from some dinner. I know my title suggests some kind of surprise, and it is the main highlight of my blog. But, I'll talk about it when I get to it. My morning was normal, you know, newspaper, TV, etc.

About school, everything was normal. (I think I'll just talk about my superb surprise. I, myself, am excited to talk about it. Haha.) During Maths period, our teacher, Miss Tisha, she told us that we were going to get our Rubella jab later. Ah!!! My whole class were totally squealing with fear and excitement at the same time. Then it was English period (yes, you thought right; it was Mrs. Rosemary's period). Oh, goodness, the way she talked, I think I could've died. Really! Anyway, 1 Telus were lining up, they passed our class, and my class were like ... screaming, something high-pitched ... like "Ahhh!!!!!" Oh, wait, it was longer ... like "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yes, yes, it was like that. I was thinking, "Goodness, and this is my class."

Okay, so we went and took our Rubella jab. I was like, "Oh, no! I don't even know if I took it before." Then I asked the doctor, she said it was perfectly fine to get it twice, as a matter of fact, you should get it twice. So, I didn't worry. But, when it came to the injection, goodness, you should've seen the needle. I didn't, so I don't know how big it is. Haha. Everything about it was painful ... from the going in, the pressing in of the liquid and the taking out of the needle. It was excruciating! Nah, I'm just exaggerating. 'Excruciating' isn't exactly the word. More like, 'painer than pain'. Haha, yeah, that's the word! Then, I left, and it was beginning to become painful. I wasn't thinking at all, when I reached the class, I just, well, I went outside into the wind. And just stood there. It was pain for the next classes, like pain that came one shot at a time. Something like, "Ah!" and then a minute later, "Ah!" and so forth. It was like that. So, that was my superb surprise. Yeah, it was that.

Actually, that's all about my day. Unless you want to hear about ... ARTS!!! Yes, Arts was literally normal. You know, same old, same old. All Pn. Hafizan did was talk about how perfect she was, and how great she drew; and how horribly 'kurang ajar' we were, and how noisy we were, and how absolutely uncreative we were. Shaking her finger at us, she went, "Tsk, tsk". How did MGS actually employ her? I wonder ...

Okay, I've gotta stop here. Bye!

No comments: