Saturday 7 May 2005

Saturday Special

Today is a special Saturday, because it is the eve of Mother's Day, a day dedicated to mothers to recognize their contributions to the bringing-up of us, their children. Yes, yes, we must give all due recognition to our mothers and not forget everything they have done for us. I think I've said enough.

Today is special only because there was this home fellowship thing where the kids served the adults, known as mothers. We served the food as waiters and waitresses, in menu form, you know, appetiser, main course, dessert, the sorts. There were presentations in between for the entertainment of the adults, known as mothers and also a cooking competition as the icing on the cake. Indeed, it was a fun time for everyone, and we look forward to more enjoyable Mother's Day celebrations.

After that, all the youth went to have supper at the mamak store near Esso gas station, because, apparently, we didn't have any dinner, mainly because we served the adults, and there were very little leftovers that did no justice to our stomachs. Well, I had a fun time talking and laughing over delicious M'sian-style food. I laughed so much that I think I hurt my jaw, because it gets painful at times. Luckily, it doesn't bother me much.

That's everything special today. So, yeah, that's all. Bye!

No comments: