Sunday 8 May 2005

Happy Mum's Day!

It's the real thing, guys! Today is the official Mother's Day, and I hope you all have shown your appreciation and heartfelt thanks to your mums out there. I have, in my own special way. And don't even think I'll tell you.

So, this morning I went to church at 8am for praise and worship. The youth(including me) had something special planned that remained a secret to all the adults. We were gonna show a slideshow of all the mums in the church while we sang the "Thank You" song. I was getting all nervous when the message was over. All of us youth scrambled out of the hall, our adrenaline pumping as we remembered this special day.

We entered the hall as the lights dimmed. Slowly, we began our song. It was much better than yesterday night's performance, which was a good thing. I saw the smiles begin to form on the faces of all the mums in the church as they realized that their pictures were showing in front of them. It was working so well! After that, the youth handed out gifts to the mums, who were asked to stand up. All in all, it was a wonderful surprise, and some mums even said they didn't knew there were pictures of them like that.

After that, the youth left to have breakfast at Restoran Selvaa near MGS. When we finished our breakfast, we returned to the church. There were songs and a talk on Ezra from our elder, Uncle Chee Beng. Then, one by one, we left the church.

Later in the afternoon, I went to my friend's house to play with her puppies. Spent the whole afternoon there. I had so much fun. The puppies were adorable and were so cute. It was hard to resist them. Then, we said our goodbyes and came home.

It was soon time for dinner, and I had dinner in a restaurant in Taman Gembira. Then, I came home and took a shower, and here I am, typing out this blog. Okay, I've to go now. Bye!

No comments: