Tuesday 3 May 2005

Encounter with the Stupid Kind II

I'm so sorry. I didn't talk about my encounter with the stupid kind. I'll start like this: I was talking a lot with my friends, and then the vice wrote me and another 2 of my friends' names in the Buku Kawalan Kelas and we were threatened to get 5 penalty marks. Of course, as any innocent person would, I trudged up bravely towards the vice, and then turned the other way. Haha. I complained to her, "This group which happens to be just beside you are making so much noise, and you can't hear them, but instead you heard a group two rows behind you? Now, what is that supposed to mean?" That was exactly what I said. She just kept quiet. Was I not correct? I mean, isn't the vice just stupid or isn't she... stupid?! And the pres came back, saying that it depends on the discipline teacher whether or not I get penalty marks. I tell you, I am an accused person, wrongly called guilty by the wrong people. Oh, why, oh, why is the world such an unfair place, even in the school? Wrongly accused of such a thing and most probably punished for doing nothing, nothING, NOTHING!!! Wait a minute, I think I must admit, I did make quite a racket. But then again, so did the group sitted beside the vice. There were five of 'em, five of 'em, and there were only the three of us, three of us. Five to three, now, where's the good in that? Aiseh, I am like the Count of Monte Cristo. *shakes head in disappointment* Anyway, everything happens for a reason, so maybe this is a warning that I should shut up next time, or I believe I won't be able to stay in this school until Form 3. Haha, that is most probably the truth.

No comments: