Friday 6 May 2005

The Greatest Conflict: Conspiracy & Conniving Plans

Hey! My hands are all wrinkly after washing the dishes. Haha. But, as a fatally devoted blogger, I'm still blogging. So, anyway, my day was normal ... just like every Friday. You know, CU and classes, then break, then classes again and home. I really want to write a lot, but I have to say, writing blogs everyday is far from stressful. I do get pangs now and then because it's like a duty to write a blog everyday. So, if I miss writing one, don't blame me. Why don't you try it yourself?

Like I said, this day wasn't very eventful. I just got asked by a prefect if she could interview me for some Spelling Bee thing. It came as a shock and also overwhelmingly flattering. Haha. I was like, "Uh, okay" and she said, "I'll talk to you later." She said next Wednesday, so I dunno if she'll work it out. But, I'll get told, anyway.

Oh yeah! There's this melodramatic thing that happened in my class. Yes, you heard right, my class, 1 Harmoni!!! Our homeroom teacher, Pn. Jamuna came into our class after close to 2 weeks' absence(not exactly absence, she was to teach the netball team or something). She said she heard that a few of the students were called to Pn. Kamsina over some Buku Kawalan Kelas conspiracy. (I know, this is getting so exciting, isn't it? I mean, you don't get this everyday, fellas). And she asked those called to come forward. She gave them a talking-to, and then they talked about why they did this and that. (I don't really know, 'cause I wasn't one of the called ones. You see, I'm a disciplined student, in other ways, I hate going against the rules.) Then she asked the class if they wanted to change the vice-president. A lot of us said yes, but the homeroom teacher said that they would discuss it on Monday with all the committe memebers and see if they will elect a new vice. So, guys, keep your fingers crossed that 1H will get a new vice. I'm keeping my hopes on it!

Yeah, so that was the dramatic thing. So conflicting and all, right? Everything was 'hangat' and 'ganas'. Whew, it was practically heating up in my class. It was way cool, I'm telling you. Like a scene from some conniving TV series, where everyone betrays everyone. Haha.

So, actually, it was boring today. But I had Living Skills and I continued sewing some skirt. Arghh ... it was so hard. I had my friends help me, all I did was press on the thing to press with your leg. A stepper or something like that. The teacher was drop-dead(I know we use this phrase as 'drop-dead gorgeous', but in this case, it's) boring. Haha. Yes, the teacher was drop-dead boring. She seemed so reluctant to teach us, it's like she practically hates her job.

I think I've written enough. So, goodbye for now!

No comments: