Wednesday 15 November 2006

Fire It Up

OK, so in the end I went for the Planetshakers thing. Haha. It's jus lik the Interskl Rally. Nxt time I shudn't jus pore over the decision the entire day and jus go. Lol. So, I wasn't going to go if I cudn't find transport. But Gerard said he cud pick me, so me, Gerard & Lyssa hanged at BRSC until 7 PM, whr we had our dinner. Lyssa, you finished the beef lasagna! Haha. Btw, Truffles is missing T_T Pray he'll return. Saw Wei Shern & Mervy (Wei Shern cut his hair, tho I knw lah, but I saw, and I won't tell what I tink =D)

We arrived in KEC whr there were so many ppl and limited space. It was real stuffy. I wudn't've realized tht all the Form 2s were outside if Jessica didn't call me. Haha. Now, abt the whole thing. Seeing tht I'm not exactly a fan of Planetshakers (Hillsong is definitely more my thing) I didn't enjoy the singing session. I planned not to go in front, but seeing tht I went to Lyssa's place, and she pulled me along, and I dragged Vincent along, we ended up in front. At the rally, it was me & Kym who were standing still, now it was me & Vincent. Haha. The ground felt lik it was shaking, albeit very little, not lik, an earthquake kind.

The speaker was very good. He was really entertaining and funny. So tht was really nice. Ended at 11 PM, and then Gerard's parents invited me & Lyssa to go to the mamak for a drink. Gavin was there and so was Jacqueline. Both of them weren't at the Planetshakers thing cos of tuition and skl, respectively. SKL! Jacqueline is such a GOOD student. Haha.

Then, Gerard sent me & Lyssa home. I love his car. Smells so nice and the air-cond is so powerful. And it's high, too. Haha. Arrived home at 12 AM, but I slept at 1 AM.

No comments: