Thursday 9 November 2006

Unofficial Last Day of Skl

T_T best describes my feeling ryte now, at least figuratively. Haha. You knw, this is the 1st time I've really actually missed skl after the last day. Before this, it was nvr anyting big. Mayb it's cos this yr I've realized how much my frens mean to me cos of all the wonderful memories I've had this yr and the fact tht this yr is the last time we'll still be together. It's jus amazing how important frens r sumtimes. Sure, they r un-useful once in awhile, but what d'you expect? =D

Anyway, today began with a slight glitch. It appears tht there wud be a pep talk at the same time as our class party. And the Afternoon Supervisor refused to giv us permission to go ahead with the party. The food wasn't here yet cos Lin Kee - the one with the food - haven't arrived. In the hall, I received a call frm Kee, so me, Lavenya & Teng went down to help her carry the food. Wee was there also. We were delayed to 4 PM altho the party was scheduled for 2 PM. Anyhow, the party really rocked. We had lots of fun!

Mr Choo was the 1st teacher. When he sat with us, he finished his chicken so quickly. Lol. Then Pn Latha arrived, whr she sat at Pn Pari's table and both of em chatted. Mr Teh came shortly after; he was tryna find for our party all over the skl.

Then when were all full and happy, we did the nxt best thing! I took pics with Atikah, Aimuni, Rakidha, Ameyrah and then Nadia one after the other, but I don't hve them with me. Shucks. But here's the pics I got:

Whr's my food?

I dunno what Chew Yong was saying

Teng took the pics, hehe

Yum! Me & Pune-chan got Cheezy BBQ Meltz, XP


A video Teng shot of the class during the party (Sry, I'm an amateur at this)

"I'll throw the trash! I'll throw the trash!"

Playing around

Feeding each other tomato sticks =_='

Ratna came tht day!

Chin arrived and threatened to take all tht was left of the chickens...

... but she contented herself with jus one after all our pleading...

... then Ching came and took Chin bak after this pic, haha

=)

We look lik we're posing for a family photo XD

Me & Hui Li

Ling, check this out! =P

This is nice, hehe

(",) Purposely posing leh or you both really didn't knw the cam was here? Lol

After tht was streaming. Yikes! Our group of 6 was separated. Boohoo. Me, Pune-chan & Lavenya entered 3E. Kee & Teng got into 3K (Ling was ecstatic cos Wee was there too, but Cheah May Lynn's in there, haha) while Chew Yong ended up in 3D. But we'll all still be close. Definitely! Praise the Lord I'm in the 1st class, but Jolene's in 3S! Sobs... Downstairs, ya knw? And Jing Yee entered 3T. Aiyoh. We wanted to be in the same class nxt yr. But nvm, still beside my class only. Hehe. In 3E I've got Angel! Haha. There's also Melia, Jia Ying, Sue Wen and yay, Ciuyi! Oh, and Cuz was at the door while Pn Pari was still reading and she's in E too. Hehe. See, say E... Way nicer than M, innit? Lol. I hope I can be the same person I am cos before this I was so comfortable with the ppl of Harmoni tht I cud be the person I am and they'd accept me the way I was. Awww... I miss 'em! Then I went to 2E, and being the snap-happy person I am, took more pics. Hehe.

Me & Jia Yee
Foong Chuen, Jolene & Tracie (Jia Yee, you did a great job taking pics for me =])
Jolene & I
Angel! Future fellow Efektif-ite/Efektif-an, haha
My dear TUDADA!
Jus all messed up, lol
At least this is in sync

Tht day ended the week perfectly. Me & Lavenya finally got down to our Waterfight Showdown. Lol. It's got a name. Hehe. We were soaked to the skin. And what's more, Jolene came halfway thru and dumped her water on me! Haha. Then Jia Yee joined us, and I poured what was left of my water on her head. So much fun! Before I left, gave Jolene a hug. And jus as I was abt to enter the car, Chew Yong splashed water on my bak. Imagine how wet I was? Very wet. Hehe. But it was a great day. And I can't believe tht Form 2 is over. We're all growing up, even more quicker than I expected. Time certainly flies. Starting 2007, I need to wake up early. Haha. Can't wait to see all ur 7 AM faces. =D

P.S. With regards to how badly I did the video (it's my 1st, pls excuse me, haha) the tagboard is now obscured. Therefore, pls type your tots or jus things you wan to say (make sure they're nice things, lol) by leaving a comment or sum comments [=P], aight? Not in the tagboard. Thx so much! Really looking forward to hearing frm my fellow bloggers/frens.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ada gaya ada gaya.. ada tuk guru, maka lahirlah anak murid yg begitu bergaya.. haha.. tuk guru borek, anak murid rintik.. lain kali kita pose sama-sama k?

Amanda H. said...

lol.. ah yalah.. takpe lah.. kita cuti akan luang masa yg banyak kan? haha.. thx fer d comment, vin.. u're d 1st, jus lik i said.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

hey manda, ur blog was great. and ur 1st time doin the video thingy was kinda funny. haha !!! the pics r all...hulamak...!! CHUNTED...i saw a pic where u ppl r jumping. but the pic, u guys fail to get the best shot. lol...jkjk. but nyway, i'm gonna miss u manda. hope to c eu soon. wif loads of love, JingYee

Amanda H. said...

haha.. angel take d pic wan oh.. hehe.. we can shoot our own videos nxt yr k?

Anonymous said...

ur blog so nice..saye suke sgt bace blog awk..u know what? u are the coolest presiden in our class..(2h) and thanks 4 being my frend..
OUR class ROX!! x)

Robyn T. said...

Manda, your video very funny la. What I dunno how to put in blog. Then Chew Yong is like "MANDA CAN I HAVE SOME ? THANX !" Lawls. Farneh stuff. Neway, not bad for a first timer. Haha. Keep up the "good" work.

Loads of love,
Byn

Amanda H. said...

haha, u didnt hear yan teng's voice ah? i tink she tot i wont put on my blog, then can hear evryting she says.. lol.. d part whr she says, "yay, yay, yay.." XD

Robyn T. said...

Yeah. Coz she was getting food ? I mean she asked if she could have also right ? Then she was like, "yay, yay, yay!". Cam tak pernah makan jer. Lawls.

Amanda H. said...

haha.. bagi dia tau lah.. lolx..

Anonymous said...

Mengapa dalam Bahasa Melayu semua. Apa nie. Lol.

Amanda H. said...

um, proud to b malaysian? lolx.. fun wat bertutur BM.. haha.. it's nice speaking part BM part english.. kan? XD

Robyn T. said...

BM ar ? I speak Pikachu malay. Lmao.