Friday 3 November 2006

Since my blog looks bent on being proclaimed dead, I hve cum to the rescue! Tho I'm the only one who can, after all. Anyway, skl today was OK OK. We were s'pose to bring sum stuff for arts & craft. When we were in the hall, the teachers called 2H & 2T to get out cos we had combined Science till 3PM. This was cos Mr Teh was having so much fun at Pn Salbiah's open hse tht he forgot the time. Haha. OK, no lah, it was cos of the traffic jam and summat lik tht. So, he was jus finishing our final chapter: "Shim-ple Machines" in his words.

After tht, went up to the hall whr they were playing "Anacondas 2". BO-RING! You knw, when the Bloody Mary (name of boat) went down, evryone else was screaming lik they were in it. Plus, the weather kind of sync-ed with the movie. Haha. When it started raining in the film, it started raining outside. Tht was pretty cool, but didn't make the movie any better. Lol. I was sitting beside Jolene, and beside us was this group of Malay girls all over each other. And, literally, ALL OVER EACH OTHER! This reminded me of sumting me and another girl called it: mating season. Who was tht girl? I don't tink it was my cuz... Gah, was it? OK, so the movie is pretty dumb, the script's stupid, and the blood orchid does not exist. Need I say more? I'd prefer watching "The Sound of Music". Haha. I cud learn the lines frm Do, a deer, a female deer... and what follows after tht, cos I'm not sure and me and my frens were talking abt it two days before. Don't ask why. It happens when boredom becomes more than bearable.

When the show was over, there was break. And after break, a few of us were helping Pn Pari to settle the documents and stuff: e.g. exam results, report cards, co-curriculum cards, attendance slips. Those kind of things. Yay! I'm placed 3rd, one up frm my 4th for mid-yr. Haha. But my percentage rised quite a lot lah, so tht's fine. The Top 10 of 2H sort of reshuffled.

Anyway, when the skl bell rang, I decided to take my revenge on Lavenya for her water-spilling a fortnight ago. I emptied half a bottle of water (belonging to Anita) onto her pinafore. Hahaha. Revenge is sweet! Jkjk (for sum of U who don't get the fact tht it's a saying).

Btw, I jus checked my Friendster account. And, man, she's really trying all over again. So persistent! I really don't lik it being on my "Who's Viewed Me" column. And frm what I've heard frm Amelia, ntg's actually changed. Even the many months didn't make any diff. Lol. Tho I didn't get to c her. We came on alternate days, so, lucky me.

So, tht's all tht happened in skl today.

No comments: