Friday 1 December 2006

Assam is the death of me.

See, I got my cough - again! Before this, it subsided, then I ate so much junk and choc tht it returned (I tot I was alryte adi) and now, jus when I tot I was alryte again, I went and downed a bottle of assam, and now my cough's bak. Worse as ever, plus flu and my ear hurts. Note : ENT (ear nose throat). Aiyah! I really don't learn my lesson. Haha.

Anyway, today was sposed to be another day spent wastefully. But Mum came into my room while my head was aching frm sleeping way too long (Jolene warned me adi). 'Aunty Mee Ching is going to 1U with her two daughters today. Do y'all wanna go?' 'Um, yah. OK.' 'Wanna go ah?' 'Ntg to do wat at home. Ask Jo also lah.' My bro was nxt door in my elder bro's room playing Survival Project (he spent an entire day d/l-ing all sorts of online games and settled on this one). Mum came into the room again : 'Get ready. Aunty Mee Ching will be coming in awhile.'

So, went to 1U lah. And when I first entered the car, Lyssa was lik, 'Manda, you're the only one wearing slippers.' She pointed at my Reef flip-flops and said, 'We're all wearing Converses.' Haha. Then I said I shud go home and change. Lol. 'No, jus admit you're the one tht's out,' she said. And she stepped on my flip-flops so many times while we were walking (not on purpose lah).

Anyway, I spent lots of time browsing thru magazines in MPH. There's so much gossip on Hollywood and stuff. Makes me wonder why exactly shud their lives be of any importance to us, really? Except for sum actors/actresses tht I lik lah. Lol.

After tht, had lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Man, I wanted to eat there so long adi. Now I get to. Hehe. (Cuz, HK food ah! =P) Ordered lots of stuff. Jo had this drink called 'Red Dragonfly'. Haha. Sounds weird, doesn't it? But it tasted good. Sumting lik honey and apples. There were other weird-sounding drinks too. E.g. : 'Snow Cat', 'Salty Dog, 'Black Spider'. Lol. Mum and Aunty Mee Ching ordered this XO Fried Rice tht was SO good! And I was lik, digging into Jo's Cheese Baked Rice with Seafood. Tht was good, too.

Walked a bit more. Then we saw these 3 lala girls. Haha. Knw tht label? L-A-L-A? We were making jokes abt them. Seriously, they looked very funny. Hehe. At last, bought socks for myself for badminton. Been wearing Jo's Converse ones for the past three weeks. Before we left, took away sum Auntie Anne's Pretzels (try their Dutch Ice, it's the best!).

The 4 of us were crammed into the backseat of Aunty Mee Ching's Wira, eating our pretzels. Lyssa started a topic abt MGS. Yes, our dear skl. There's so much to talk abt MGS. And she was telling us abt an occasion whr she went to check in the toilets (it was her duty) and she found two girls making out. Ick.

Now I'm bak, and tired but happy tht I didn't spend my day at home doing who knws wat. The only thing tht puts me out is my ENT prob. Gah.

No comments: