Monday 25 December 2006

It's Christmas, Not X'mas =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS! [It's not X'mas. It was nvr X'mas. It shud not be X'mas.]

How was ur Christmas? Did you get many presents? Tho tht's not the point of it all. But Koko Jack got me my first gift: a book of Mark Twain's Selected Works. Hehe. The cover is kind of lik, cushioned so it's really cool. Lol.

So, on Christmas Eve, I played in the band (cello). Sesat-ed for a few songs cos I jus got the scores tht evening. But all in all, many ppl said I played well and thanked me for playing so, hahaha, I think I did fine =P

Anyway, this morn headed to church. There were many non-Christians! And hopefully, the msg got to them. Food was OK OK. Then headed to Aunty Soh Lin's hse for lunch. Now the food there was great. Nasi lemak was smashing! Especially the Sambal Prawns. And the cherries and fruit cake and pate with crackers. Hehe.

Family dinner at night. At last I had my apple pie. I hve it lik, yearly only. Then there was sum really good satay. Koko Ivan made a banana choc cake tht was as good as Secret Recipe's. Haha. We got to meet Koko Edwin's girlfren. Really fair. Haha.

Now I'm bak, and blogging. Haven't been on since Friday. Anyway, again, Merry Christmas, all! GOD bless.

P.S. Thx for all the wishes!

No comments: