Monday 8 January 2007

Apologies for not blogging. I hve ntg to blog abt skl. But there's sum things going on now, and I'd lik to write abt them.

GOD really works in amazing ways. I was going thru a really pissed moment (and still partially am). And I was questioning and arguing, but I was reminded once again tht what I want is not of primary focus, but I shud be happy with what I hve already been given. It was during HF. I was reluctant to go b'cos I was in a bad mood and all. But, I was SO blessed for going to Uncle Beng's hse. Evryting frm the songs and the discussion were so timely, they jus hit me! "Give them all, shattered dreams, empty hopes, lay them at the feet of GOD... " Things will be better, I assured myself. And I'm slowly tryna learn tht. I'm so grateful for this chance to grow.

"BE JOYFUL ALWAYS; PRAY CONTINUALLY; GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU IN CHRIST JESUS" 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

The above verse tht Koko Wei Jin talked abt when we were discussing joy felt lik it was speaking to me. GOD's will. So awesome. So unpredictable. So wonderful. I've learnt to give in and still am learning. Learning to not hope for what I want but praise the Lord for what I hve. It's a great lesson =)

Evryting I need is You,
My beginning, my forever,
Evryting I need is You,
Is You...

Truly, we need ntg else.

No comments: