Saturday 27 January 2007

Today was such a sweaty day! Haha.

1st, had Merentas Desa. I seriously hve no stamina. Ran with Jolene, then met up with Lyssa & Mei Er outside my hse. Saw Mervy, Kel Sern, Ruth and a few other guys I only knw by name. When I got bak to skl, the free drinks tht ALL students are s'pose to get was gone, finished! Add summore lah! Ish. But it wud've been syrup or sumting, so, nvm lah. Got to see my bro's fren - at last. Didn't knw how she looked lik before this. After tht, had to go to the stuffy hall whr they announced the winners and stuff. I didn't get the lucky draw! Altho Yellow house is quite 'bertuah' in the sense tht out of the 5 lucky draw winners, 3 were frm our hse. In terms of the Merentas Desa, we emerged the last hse. Haha.

At 3:30, YF had a gathering on. Went to KGH, whr we played Romanopoly. I'm a serial slave lah. Haha. Became a slave thrice and a POW once. Me, Mei Er & Han were taking pics in the slave market. Haha. CCC promoted us as Happy Slaves. XD Jon was lik, "Again?" and CCC said, "Welcome bak." Lol. I didn't want to walk around anyway. Had a short lik, 5 min thing on what the game actually meant. Then we left for Chettiar Field. Me, Mei Er & Han walked there. Mei Er was screaming when crossing the road. Lol. Saw the whole MGS volleyball group there. Yan Teng was calling me frm all the way opposite. Hehe. She can recognize me, man. Good, good. Lol. Played captainball until 6, now I'm bak. So sweaty lah the whole day! Hehe. Wonder if we're goin' for HF afterds. (",)

Oh yah! Goin' bak, I saw a dead cat - wait, dying! - cat on the road. And a car driven by an Indian with tinted windows. Ish ish! Indian drivers are the WORST! Not being rascist or anyting but almost all the cars tht I've seen driven recklessly are Indians at the wheel. The cat was lik, shaking and there was blood. And my bro said sumting stupid lik, "Nvm, it has nine lives." =_= Anyway, not the moment for this. And the driver didn't even cum out! I tink it was the guy frm the passenger seat. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Stupid, horrible, terrible, reckless Indian driver. Bang a cat and look at it die frm inside the comfort of your silly car! Evry Form 3, rmb "Pertemuan". The driver didn't even treat it lik Mun. Aiyoh! Yeesh. Ntg I can do. Jus said a prayer for the cat. XD Really. When WE can drive, let's drive with others (including animals) in mind. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

manda, u didn't really play =(