Tuesday 23 January 2007

Brand New Look!

After 3 yrs of the same template, I, or rather, Gerard has gotten me a new template! Yay! I've got a brand new look and azam yg baru utk lbh ber-blog. Haha. What do y'all tink of it? Leave ur comments in the revamped tagboard pls! =D It feels good to hve a new template. I've nvr changed it before. Ah! Haha. Mayb I'm kua cheong-ing again.

OK, I promised to thank Gerard in my first post. THX SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS! You searched for the template, applied it to my blog, changed my tagboard, fixed my links list. Lol. So many things. Thanks so much!

So, wow, I dunno what to write. Omg, am I gushing? Haha. Anyway, it's hot now. And there's Merentas Desa afterds. For 3 hses, to mengenal trek. Weather forecasts says scattered thunderstorms, but my cousin says my weatherman is unreliable. Still, I'm gonna trust him. Haha. I'm gonna wear Iri's old purple T. I really blog abt unnecessary stuff. Haha. But, well, tht's the fun of it. I can say anyting I wan.

Now I'm gonna go finish as much h/w as I can. Bye!

No comments: