Thursday 25 January 2007

Memories, Memories of 2006!

OK, I've decided to write a post on all my happy, fun, bad skl memories frm 2006 so tht I can put them all down and knw exactly what I've experienced with the ever awesome 2H! XD Cos nowadays I keep on talking abt 'last time, last time'. And I'd lik to list them so I can rmb how much my time with my friends really meant to me. Hehe. The keywords highlight the URLs, but tht's for me to look bak on and for you to decide whether or not it's worth your time to look at my yr. Haha. So, here goes:

FEBRUARY
  • Alarm clock went off during exam. ["Who left their stupid alarm clock on?" I complained; little did I knw it was mine XD]
  • Secret dedication terbocor.

MARCH

  • Mr Choo asks me & Pune-chan to do sumting for him, and we set off an alarm in the car park lot, haha.
  • Crowned Spelling Bee Queen for the 2nd time. Melia's there again!
  • Drama: "Puss in Boots". I forgot Lin Kee was the princess and Lavenya was the King. Haha. Prize: Silly CD thingy. View blurred pics here.

JUNE

  • Report Card Day + freaky winking dad incident *the horror* XP.
  • I receive my President tag, but on the same day, 2H is announced as the 1st dirtiest class, yr. 2006. Asked to stand in front in all our full, complete glory. Cud it go any worser? But, honestly, it was an experience. And my class still rocks. Haha.

JULY

AUGUST

  • On Wei Shern's b'day, 31 July, I was asked by Pn Khairiah to stand thru assembly. And received my Spelling Bee (what, 6 months after I won?) prize at the same time. Sklmates get to see my angry look. Ppl talk abt it the nxt day. Lol. Things lik this always happen to me. The bad and the good all at once. It was cool, tho. Haha. And this was the day after it happened. [The 2nd link also shows my "urut" episode on 2H Quickie (I apologize profusely for our inane antics, haha) obtained frm a horrible nite in skl for PBSM camp, complete with blue-black swell and plant ingestion]
  • Aerobikthon is launched. 2H emerges as the overall leading class with the highest collection. We all can't really believe it. After all, we nvr tot we cud do it. Hehe.
  • My frens say I'm in Pantai Medical altho I was only absent for music exam (finished with a Distinction, thank the Lord! =) Reason: Leg swell and bloody hand. Haha. Several classmates and Jolene txt me after skl and ask me how I'm doing. Quote: "Want us to visit you?" LOL! Still, they're so kind. I love my classmates!
  • Merdeka Class Decoration is on. 2H found out last min and took evryting we had and jus messed up the class. Evryone else said it looked great. We beg to differ ("we" being the whole of 2H). In the end, we were proven wrong when we emerged champion. Flashback: "2H!" My classmates fling their arms up in jubilance and scream in happiness. Chew Yong pushes me up as I look blurly around. I get to my feet. "Go! We won!" Stumbles awkwardly to the front and takes the hamper, threatening to drop it all over the teachers' chairs. Haha.

SEPTEMBER

  • A few of us are chosen for the History Trip. Had a lot of fun. Went around collecting as much money as we cud for Aerobikthon, as tht day was the last day, and we wanted to maintain our place as the leader. Mayb we scared the ppl a little. A group of us trailing suspiciously behind and whispering. Haha.
  • In the end, we were 2nd. 1M lah~

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

  • Last day of skl. Class party held on tht day too. Had sum pep talk on sanitary pads and stuff. Real silly. Kept my phone in my sock while waiting for Kee to call. No, it didn't stink. Haha. After a number of false alarms, me & Teng ran thru the rain to jemput Kee with the buckets of KFC. Lol.

UNDATED (This is b'cos I either do it all yr round, or I really dunno when this happened)

  • Roaming the skl wit Lavenya. Pn Pari says we're inseparable. Lol. Tht's cos I take her with me when I leave the class most of the time. Getting a look-in at Pn Pari's BBQ car. Super rusty. I tot I was gonna break the door. Haha.
  • Fights with a certain person. Over petty things. Almost thrice a week. Or twice.
  • Water fights!

Tht's as much as I can rmb. And I really miss 2006. I didn't realize I was in the best class, had the best teachers, and the best frens until I didn't hve them around me as often as I did. I wonder if I really did treasure my time. I'm trying not to regret by making the most of NOW. Any of you feel tht way? =D

Here are my frens; the ones tht rocked my 2006 and still continue to rock my 2007. Cheers!

Chew Yong & Lin Kee; my most reliable pals in the whole wide world! (Yong, you told me your English is worse now. Really kah? Lol)

Yan Teng, the only fren with as many probs as me; 'ling and close fren (I'm not around to bring you bak down anymore, XP)

Lavenya, buddy thru thick and thin, up and down... you get the idea

Puvanaeswary, great fren, freakin' poser and 2nd most perasan person on earth, LOL

I luv my frens to bits and whoever ends up as my close group of frens this yr, I'd lik to be able to luv ya guys as much as I did for this 5 XD

To my group of 5 in 2H, 2006: You dunno how much you guys meant and still mean to me. We had so many moments together. And we sang together, danced together, played together, worked our way thru boredom, studied together thru exams, upheld each other thru trying times... Basically, we went thru EVRYTING together. So, thanks for all the memories. They're the only things tht'll stay with me after the yrs pass. Luv ya guys ALWAYS!

Btw, TUDADA, don't forget you're still under me XP

P.S. Anyting you wan to say abt this post of mine, pls post it as a comment. Cos stuff tht gets written in the tagboard usually disappears after a long time. Thanks!

No comments: