Tuesday 8 August 2006

Past Few Days

This is one of those boring posts with no particular highlight being the driving point of said post.

Anyway, y'day I had another one of those fights (which I'm so used to, but will be over before I knw it). Man, how can I compensate for how I explained it? Forget tht la, evryting'll be fine. Can't be communication-less for too long, after all. Just hve to wait. But I'm OK... as always.

So, there was also the Club of W's, um, 2nd or 3rd meeting? I had assam laksa n it's not bad. Shared with Angel (Weirdo #6 aka Sakai) cos, well, she asked. N she had a sore throat, but being the kind person I am (haha, self-flattery, helps increase self-esteem) I still let her eat mine. Outcome: I am down with sore throat now. Eating lots of Fisherman's Friend Apple & Cinnamon, the only flavour I lik. There's s'posed to be another meeting today, but Weirdo #2 aka Vain is unwell. We shared lotsa food: keropok, biscuits, tart. N I made Sakai hold lotsa stuff for me. She said tht "friend" n "servant" r diff. Not apparent to me tho. LOL. Jkjk.

Other things this week is a performance in Mid Valley's exhibition hall at 1430 hours (lol, 230 PM). Ah! I hve to buck up, man. Practiced twice, and I'm still a bit slow at Brandenburg. Hve to sit beside the teacher summore, cos Ee Lyz get's the outer hand. Ugh! But I luv Chinese Takeaway, so easy, and so's Yesterday. Yin Shi, pls join the ensemble again! ='( My cello strings r turning green, lik dragon scales. LOL. Really, Ee Lyz always covers up for me when I'm lost. Haha. N luckily we're not playing Canon. Imagine, the same 8 notes for over 5 mins. Suicide, man.

The music exam last Thursday was alright. Messed up twice, but apart frm tht, did OK. However, Chew Yong, Lin Kee, Puvanaes & Lavenya spread the news tht I was admitted to hospital (specifically, according to Puvanaes, Pantai Medical... what, man!) Appears my leg has turned into a serious case, n the day before we played badminton, n my hold on the racket made my hand all red, n I called it blood, so Chew Yong said tht I'm admitted cos of my hand too. Seriously. N when skl ended I got text-es frm classmates asking me which hospital I'm in (I tot they knew?) n how m I keeping. Hahaha. I feel so bad and came clean the nxt day.

Well, tht's abt all. At least there's sumting to read now.