Tuesday 15 August 2006

Ws, Riceballs, Electronics & iPods

My day was - and will be - filled with the above subjects. OK, first, I returned to skl after not being around y'day. When I arrived, I saw Ching on the floor. She started scolding me for skipping skl y'day, cos then the meeting had to be cancelled. Haha, sry! Sooner no longer (haha, Chew Yong's words) Angel came. Three of us sat at those tables for studying in the kantin lama. We started talking abt friends n stuff. Angel said tht out of all her friends (in general lah, sort of) I understood her the most. Heehee. I feel honoured.

After tht, when skl began, Lin Kee showed me the onigiri (Jap riceball)'s tht she brought. Me and Ching took a random pick n ended up with both same: carrot. But it tasted more lik porridge than rice (tho porridge cums frm rice, both differ). N there was only two pieces of carrot in it! Haha. Then, I had another one in class during Moral period. It was more lik I was just holding it, cos I planned to eat it on the way to class when we returned to 2H. So I was waiting outside the staffroom holding my half-opened onigiri. Mr Teh was behind me n I didn't realize. Chew Yong was pointing, then I turned, gasped n covered my riceball. But Chew Yong said he saw it, cos he was tiptoe-ing n looking over my book which covered the onigiri. True! When skl ended, he was walking the opposite direction past us. Lin Kee said, "Bye, Sir," n he asked, "How was the sushi?" I didn't hear, I heard, "How was the sushley?" Lin Kee turned to me n said, "Haha, he asked how's the onigiri." I looked at her quizzically, then realized what she said. When I turned to look at Mr Teh he was still watching us, n he laughed when I half-smiled, half-laughed.

Btw, our Living Skills session was on electronics. Had to pasang the stuff lah. Obviously, I did very little. Lin Kee n Yan Teng was bending and arranging my LEDs n wayar pelompat. Hehe. Pn Nadiah cried in class. Yep, "garang-garang pun menangis kan," she said.

At last, my sis gave me her iPod Mini before she left for the States y'day T_T She actually gave me her iPod Mini, u knw? Cos my Shuffle went for repair (my bro's too) n Jo's ended up spoilt n mine got fixed. So I'm passing my Shuffle to Jo n Che gave me her Mini. Yay! I love her! Haha. Not only cos of tht lah. Tonight Ko will reformat it for me. Hope he returns early. So, tht's my day today. Reminder: Thursday got club meeting. Do not miss this time, Amanda!