Wednesday 9 August 2006

Intricate Complication

It has happened again. Man, and I was being so nice. I don't get it. If sumone doesn't tell u anything, then how do they expect u to understand them? Yeesh. But, there's a bright side. It was exhilarating! Now I'm thinking I should've waited. Then again, I hve no patience to stand and embarrass myself. After all, I lepaskan geram on Teng adi when we played badminton. My right arm aches. Oh no! I forgot to do warm down, and I'm having my dinner in front of the monitor. Sei foh! Hang on.

***
OK, I hope I did enough. Haha. I really did the warm down, in case u're thinking I'm joking. Anyway, back to the "Intricate Complication". This is so twisted. Btw, Sakai, sry I couldn't break with u. Had to handle what I handled. Lol. I told my friends abt it cos, u knw, they can tell when sumthing's happened. Besides, me jumping, groaning, and rapping my knuckles on the desk incessantly must've said it all. Then, they came to a conclusion: I was not at fault, but it might appear so frm the other perspective. Tho, logically, there would be no reason for such complicated upset-ness towards me. Haha.

It might not end well this time. But I guess it's a chance for me to see how far I can manage without. After all, I've been thinking abt such an opportunity. Might as well take it.

Now, abt P.E. lesson this evening. I didn't lepas geram on Teng lah. I lepas geram on the shuttlecock using my racket! Obviously... Swt... Haha. Then before going back, Puvanaes came to me and said, "I saw sumthing amazing today." I looked at her quizzically. She went on to explain tht she saw a certain classmate receiving instructions frm me to pick the shuttlecock which I, receiving a bad hit frm Teng (haha, OK lah, it was my fault too, I shouldn't've hit it knwing exactly what d outcome would be). I feel so bad cos it's Ahdesya's. But it was really worn out, broken feathers and stuff, therefore I shall explain to her with heartfelt regret =D Really, Puvanaes is just kua cheong-ing. I don't hate her anymore [I don't mean Puvanaes, I mean who Puvanaes is talking abt, if u don't already knw]. I just don't talk to her. Maybe I should. But I dunno how to begin. So let's put tht aside first.

So, today I learned how to say "Urp... !" in 3 diff ways, and I'm gonna torment u with it, Angel! One thing I can look forward to tmrw is the Thursday meeting of the Club of W's. Yay! Tht is whr we're gonna play 007 Bang! and I shall go "Urp... !"-ing to annoy Sakai. Hehe.

That's all lah. But I remind myself once again, the only one I need is You... thru it all~