Friday 25 August 2006

What A Week

The hols are coming to an end. Man, what a relief! I'm missing skl awfully. N I've realized it's not cos of frens or studies (definitely not tht, of cos, haha) but it's cos when I'm doing my daily devotion, there's no way for me to be able to share it wit anyone cos I don't leave the hse so I don't meet anyone tht I'd hve the opportunity to share wit. So I'm really missing skl, cos it's more lik a platform to be used, if u get wat I mean.

Anyway, this whole week has been filled with burger Ramly, Slurpee & Maggi Mee. Haha. But I've pretty much accomplished nothing intellectually beneficial. Except today, whr I hve at last completed my Geography project. Wei Shern came over around 330 PM to help me. He helped last yr too. So, we finished in one day. He made up all the ppl. Actually, they weren't fake. Sum were real. Cos he put in his frens whom I dunno at all. Then we also put Ee May! Haha. You're aged 27 and a chef at the corner restaurant. LOL! Wei Shern's idea. But this proves tht we still rmb u always. Haha. Then he drew the map for my hse.

The whole day I was txt-ing Chuan Keat, who seems to be real free this week. I'm sure when skl begins, he'll be as busy as ever! OK, tmrw I'm going to The Curve to visit Borders. Heard it's awesome. Let me find out for myself. Hmm, so this week is coming to an end. N I didn't really do much. Wasted my days watching anime. I'm so gonna turn into a part-time otaku. Haha. Oh well.

Also, thx to Ah Kym Bo for making me loved Hillsong United all over again! Man, I'm so hooked on 'em. It's almost the only thing I hear on my iPod Mini now. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

help me to do my devotion time daily pls...

Amanda H. said...

who's this? (",)