Tuesday 1 August 2006

Bad Day

I had a bad day... on Wei Shern's b'day summore. Aiyah! It started lik this, well, OK, I was passing Chew Yong sumting, n I went abt my own business, not doin anyting. Then Pn, Khairiah (frm here on known as DP for Disciplinary Teacher) (see, I still show her respect, yeesh) came to us and blah blah blah. I was SHOCKED. She ordered us to stand when evryone sits. I was praying the entire time. "Oh Lord, help me, pls. Do anyting. Whatever. Jus don't spoil today for me." Cos u c, I wud b getting my Spelling Bee prize after such a long time, and Lavenya & Jas Min came up to me b4 tht n were lik, "U're getting ur prize today, Manda! At last." I tot so too. But, of all days, y today? Jus lik when I got my Pres tag, 2H was announced dirtiest class n we had to stand in front. Is it always goin to b lik this? So when they announced the Spelling Bee "Johan", I could feel all eyes on me. Took a deep breath, walked in front wit ntg in my head. Received my prize, managed a weak smile and a thank you, turned back n kept my eyes reverted frm evryone else's. Evrybody mus b tinking, Ah, Spelling Bee. Oh, Amanda, rite? Yeah, tht one standing. But I needn't care abt them. Frens has been telling me tht I looked real sad-angry when I came back after taking my prize (haven't opened it until now. I offered Yan Teng my certificate, it's worth ntg to me rite now). I wonder if I've let down my class, lik 2H has got a bad enough name, n now... Oh well, I might b blowing things out of proportion. But I'm a real exaggerator when it cums to things tht seem exaggerated to me. Do I make sense, Cuz? (Directing it to u, cos u sort of understand me when I don't make sense =])

Romans 8:28 says, "In all things God works for the good of those who love Him... " I knw I must b making a big issue of this, but it is big for me. Still, ALL THINGS. I txt-ed Chuan Keat n he said "time heals evryting" n u knw, he's a real comfort! =D But, well, I've got sum real great frens too. Jolene's been so nice. Hehe. N Rob's a huge help too, cos, well, she disliks DP too n she jeling-ed at DP for making me stand. Wit a bow, I say THANK U! Not only tht, she wrote a post abt today, go c it, a more rough point at DP. But it's not lik I hate DP now. I'm not angry at her - at all - in fact. I'm jus upset tht d day I waited for had to b ruined lik tht. Altho my cousin hasn't been very helpful, but one thing she said jus stuck: "U made it thru today, rite? Then u'll make it thru." So eventho I might b getting stares n stuff, but I figure tht Hebrews 13:5 speaks well: "Nvr will I leave u, nvr will I forsake u." OK, altho, yes, it might seem lik a real small thing, but u knw, it's big for me (I knw I'm repeating). N things lik this, they jus, I dunno, at least for me, it makes an impact. But it's good, cos, lik I discover sum tings. Either way, I pray tht my week will go on fine. Another verse, hehe, 1 Peter 5:7 says, "Cast all ur anxiety on Him because He cares for u." N all God's ppl say, AMEN!