Sunday 20 August 2006

36 the Musical

OK, so Friday night marked the first day of the 36 Musical Drama Evangelistical Youth Night thing. Haha. Friday's turnout was less than expected, luckily I wasn't ushering on Friday, else it'd be pretty boring. So, tht night's msg was more laidback and relaxed, and there were sum minor glitches in the musical and others. For example:
i) Jonathan switched on the light when Nadia was abt to change
ii) Joshua said "Mum, whr's Mich?" instead of "Mich, whr's Mum?"
iii) Majority thought tht the drama was hanging at the end
Apart frm tht, it was a great performance.

Saturday night, I arrived at 715 PM. It was a huge letdown cos most of my frens said they couldn't make it. But it was also a huge surprise when my best fren appeared! =D Then, Lyon arrived. Yay! Lyssa was holding my bag, which was pretty empty cos I took evryting out. So, me and Wei Shern (ushers - especially bad at PR skills) were trying to take this opportunity to open up! Lol. Brian was lik, "Smile lah, usher." Haha.

During the musical, I sat beside Jolene. Then, when the msg began, I changed place to sit with Lyon. He's so tall and it seemed difficult cos he bent forward, leaned, bent forward. Haha. And what were you doing with your hands? Lol. Sadly, Amanda couldn't make it. T_T Couldn't take any nice pics, cos video-ing the drama took lots of space. But I deleted it cos Han really took the video poorly. Haha. I took sum pics with Lyon, but unfortunately, Lyssa has to be the worst photographer! Lol. Her hand is SO shaky.

Mr Lian is a great speaker. On Saturday night, it was a more serious msg. And the turnout was strong! Praise the Lord! Hopefully, we'll hve more evangelistical events planned in future.

It's been the norm tht we all adjourn to a certain mamak. So, nearly the entire church went to the Esso mamak. We needed 8 tables, and not only us, there were others sitting elsewhr too. Lik, the PKGH group took around 5 tables, and we (KGH & KJGH) took 8 + 3 [beside us but not joined]. There was this waiter who came around and set sumting on the table tht looked lik sum blended thing. Ser Young was, "Apa ini?" The Indian fellar said, "Ai cha-klat." D'you knw wat tht is? It's ICE CHOCOLATE! Lol. For those of you who figured it out when I wrote ai cha-klat, you're very bright. Haha. So funny lah! Wit the Indian accent and the hand gesture summore.

Me & Mei Er wanted to stay over at Boon Hoy's but he was lik, "NO GIRLS ALLOWED!" Haha. Then Nadia asked me over, but my dad don't lemme spend the night at Kym's hse. Sigh! But nvm.

Before we left for the mamak, I was all, "Don't worry! I'll make it to worship tmrw." And I didn't turn up. Haha. Mei Er & Wei Shern kept on saying I'm lebih. But, my eyes really couldn't open. Now so tired, cos just now went to play captainball at the Chetty field. It was so hot! So much for inaccurate weather forecasts for Klang - specifically. Haha.

Oh yes, btw, Wei Shern, thx for the book and albums you borrowed me. I'm planning to study Power of a Praying Teen to grow as a Christian. Hehehe. Any devotion book recommendations? I'm currently using Ignite Bible Bits. Feel free to leave comments on your recommendations, not on the tagboard, pls. TQ! OK, signing out.

No comments: