Wednesday 8 February 2006

Irony and Conspiracy

Irony has something to do with fate. And I've been experiencing that nowadays. For example, I'm to do an essay for English, so I chose psychologist since it was "My Ambition" although it certainly wasn't. And when I watched the TV, my mum was watching something focusing on a psychologist. Haha. The irony! And there's a lot more but it's not important.

While I was checking out the dictionary I found this paper that had the words for Spelling Bee 2005 jotted down. And I was trying to find it, but it seems it only appeared a year after I gave up. So amazing, huh?

OK, so about my post title: "Irony and Conspiracy", here's the conspiracy part. You know my class did this dedication thing, and they didn't get the permission of our homeroom teacher, but I, for one, did not know this. So, our teacher found out and brought it to the principal. Than during PE session today, Pn. Pari instead of teaching us gave us a short talk. She was saying that we shouldn't be doing this, but I'm not exactly sure, because I was at a presidents' meeting in the science lab across from 2H.

When I arrived, I heard Pn. Pari saying, "Now, don't cry." What... who's crying? So knowing that the situation's a bit tense, I just went ahead and stopped my knocking. I said "Evening, teacher," and before I could turn and walk to my place, Pn. Pari asked, "Amanda, did you know about this?" beckoning towards the Valentine's Dedication paper she had in her hands. Than it became clear: this had something to do with the dedication and my friend was crying. "Yes." "Than why didn't you tell me?" "I thought they were doing it with your permission." And she nodded, and I walked back.

Chew Yong was laughing, and I was mouthing, "What're you laughing at?" as I walked back. Than later she told me it was because I was taller than Pn. Pari... but, than again, what's so funny about that?

After that, a lot more happened [even more than things related to the dedication], but I won't say on this blog. Cause I'm so lazy to type 'em all down.

No comments: