Thursday 23 February 2006

Uh... Tagged?

I just realized I got tagged by Robyn on February 12th, LOL! But, well, here's my... I dunno what you call it:

10 years ago...
>I was 4
>I was pretty much brainless
>Life was sugar, spice, and everything nice
>I was completely innocent

5 years ago...
>I became Head Librarian - for a year, haha
>I had this really, really short teacher

A year ago...
>I was 13
>I had a new best friend who was nothing but perfect
>I didn't go for tuition (now I do)
>I had to experience fleeting emotions (haha, so dramatic)

Yesterday...
>I had P.E. in the sweltering heat
>I found out something amazing
>I went for tuition after skipping the last 3 weeks (due to unavoidable circumstances - really)

5 foods I enjoy...
>Seafood
>Popcorn
>Takoyaki
>Veggie burger
>Mum's cooking

5 songs I know all the words to...
>All for Love
>Wonderwall
>Home
>Sugar, We're Going Down
>On Fire

5 places I would run to...
>The staffroom (haha, duty calls)
>Upstairs
>Downstairs
>School
>PC

5 fave TV shows...
>The Kumars at No. 42
>Smallville
>The Simpsons
>King of Queens
>Whose Line Is It Anyway?

5 bad habits...
>I'm super lazy
>I get distracted easily
>I'm blur at times
>I always look unhappy
>I have mood swings (less now - hopefully none)

5 people I tag...
>Matt
>Ee May
>Who?
>Uh, can't think of anymore
>. . .

No comments: