Wednesday 1 February 2006

Fatt Choi Spirit

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Okay, before I go any further, I'd like to make it clear that my post title's no pun intended. Haha. So all, how was your CNY? Hope it was a blast! Mine was... fine.

What do you think of CNY ads? I think they're really smashing. Especially this one which I watch on 8TV twice (there's only RTM1 to 8TV in Kemaman, :D) by Petronas. The setting is in an old folkies' home where these few old grannies are eating chee cheong fun and talking about their kids. But it's really just a heartwarming ad that lasts like 3 minutes and is really fun to watch.

This year I collected only 20 ang paus. But I guess that's all right.

Okay, I know every CNY is red packets, cookies, and reunions, and this year was no exception. But I think I kinda overdosed on the cookies part, although the red packets sorta went down. I hope I won't be too blown up when I start school. Gosh! I can't even think about it. However, this might be a good way to start the new year... in a prosperous way. Yep!

Oh no, school's starting this Monday and I've barely finished my homework. I guess laziness takes a toll when it's the festive season. So, anyway, when I was in the East Coast I stopped by at Kuantan and all I did was play the PS2 with my friend: Tony Hawk, SSX, Need for Speed... nothing intellectually enriching.

Oh yeah, just now at 4.50pm I catched a screening of Fearless, Jet Li's latest kungfu flick. It's really violent... bloody, gory, gruesome, wincing commercial fight scenes. But it's really cool, and all in all, a fun watch. And I really don't get it why people who come to the cineplex to watch films make so much noise when doing that will make it harder for you to pay attention to what's happening on the screen! Malaysian viewers are as rude and inconsiderate as they are on the road. Except those that I know... since we're actually all Malaysians, and I know not all of us are as annoying in the cineplex. {I am straying away from the topic}

I think this blog is long enough. So, bye!

1 comment:

Lady Knight said...

hehe sure la CNY fun... you got 20 ang pao??? good for you la! i got like.... less than 10 only... but a lot of money la... ^^

school starting soon so finish ALL yor works! but dun forget to have fun!