Friday 7 July 2006

Just Felt Like It

This post is for no particular reason, I just felt like blogging. And besides, there is something to blog about. My friendship with someone (a classmate) is now a little awkward, but still stable. So that's one statement on something. And my class, 2H has changed our seating plan. Pn. Pari asked me to, so I did. And the class were all "NO! C'mon~" But you know, they still shut up. However, after that, Izzati aka Destructive Force Spewing Unintelligible But Easily Interpreted Mockery was glaring at me and going "BLAH!" the way she peppers all her sentences at the end. So, well, yes, unintelligible but easily interpreted mockery.

After awhile, they got used to it, but before that there were whispers here and there that it was unfair for Lavenya to sit beside me. What the heck! So I adopted a plan: DEFY & IGNORE. Haha. It worked you know. You shouldn't let ppl like tht get to you. Can't please everyone, can you?

So now we've got new places, but Yan Teng still occasionally says stuff like, "Manda, I hate you. You took my place." So I guess I've gotta get used to it cause I put her beside Anita who's behind me, and yes, I did take her place. I mean, look at it! So tempting, with the fan, and the distance from the board is just right. What d'you expect? You made me do the seating plan! =D

Oh, and these few days I've been playing with water a lot. Cause, like, me, Yan Teng, Chew Yong & Lin Kee snuck out and messed with the taps. So y'day we did tht too. And Yan Teng, well, I was in her way and she gave me those BodyGlove prints. I think Chew Yong threw like so much water at her back, and she didn't realize cause she was chasing me. Then when we returned to class, she kind of threw up - water - and of all places to be, Yan Teng, why my place?! It's like she was so strategically placed. So there beside me from BM, 2nd period I sat beside a puddle of Yan Teng's - well, what d'you call it? - watery stuff. Ick! I'm grossing myself. Enough! But it's been fun, just tht we might've been disrupting 2K & 2P. Cause we've been running and making lots of noise everytime we chase each other back to class. Sry!

And everything is fine now. But you know, friendships nowadays are kind of difficult for me. Maybe cause I'm weird, so I have weird friendships or connections with ppl. Not all, though. Certain ones. And some will remain awkward while others are normal. I have 3 different friendships:
1) I talk to you in school only
2) I talk to you thru text only
3) I don't talk to you at all
There's only one person in Category 2, and majority makes up Category 1 (normal friends/acquaintances). And those of you who think you're in Category 3, it may be cause I have nothing to say to you or cause I want to talk to you but just can't seem to. So I have explained myself =] Tho, OK, there might be quite a number in Category 3. LOL!

Also, nowadays I'm having weird dreams - OK, I always have weird dreams - there was one where me and Lin Kee were reported bringing liquid paper and were asked to go for a check? Yes, we had to put our hands into some toaster-cum-photocopying machine with laser thing. Oh, whatever! My dreams are so out of it~ Then I woke, and, yes, it seems dreams are the product of things that are in your mind which you do not know are in there. Or - uh, something like tht. Man, I have to stop! I'm rambling already.

OK, so I'll stop here. At last, one post done! Took me awhile to drag my lazy fingers over the keyboard and tap tap tap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/133.html or http://googleindex.info/1040.html

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»