Wednesday 19 July 2006

It's Over and Done With

MGS Monthly Test 2 is unofficially over today! Yay! Gone are the days whr I hve to sit at the side sweating buckets (OK la, not tht kua cheong) Anyway, tmrw there's Arts for only 30 mins, so I'll hve to at least study a bit later. Um, the past 3 days' papers were relatively easy - but my intuition always fails me when it comes to predictions for tests - haha.

Btw, has anyone tried KFC's Cheesy BBQ Meltz?? I had it for lunch today and it's really delicious! Haha. The nachos just changes evryting and the mozzarella-BBQ mayo combo is a total success. SMASHING!

Hmmm. Tmrw's July 20th. Here's a shout out to a best buddy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUAN KEAT! Now u knw tht I actually call u tht? LOL. I've no present for u, but isn't this good? A birthday wish for all net users (and there's a lot!) to see. But, logically, very little ppl visit my blog space anyway. Hehe.

Back to test, cos tht's the main highlight of the post. Uh, first day we had BM, Moral & Science. I hve to talk abt Science! Mr. Teh's poor command of English shows thru lik light seeping thru an open window in an attic tht's nvr been found for 15 yrs. Yep! Tht obvious. And today in class he was lik, "U all dunno how to differentiate between strategies, ways and habits la." Aight, they are diff, but not very ketara. But, well, wat has past has past.

Then, y'day there was English, Maths & History. Taking a peep at the last page, Yan Teng turned around and spread the news to our group in the A-L (names) category: "Literature is CHARACTER!" And all of us sigh with relief. I wrote a 386-word essay. The more I write, the more I realize tht Erik really is a spectrum of emotions. So many things to write! I barely finished counting it. I lik constructing triangles in Maths. And History was pretty easy cos I studied really hard for it before tht.

Alas, today we had Living Skills, Geography & Civic Studies. For Living Skills there was a few errors and Pn. Rose told us. #1: 3 to 4 [whr she says, "This error I knew I didn't hve to write. Obviously u knw after 3 is 4, right? But u all r lik babies," and the class rolls their eyes], #2: Pemboirong to pemborong ["Do u actually tink it's pemboirong? Of cos not, but, as the teacher I still must write."] Then just write and quit talking. I did Geography with absolute confidence but slowed my tempo down cos I was getting guilt pangs for answering the questions so quickly as if I was hentam-ing/tembak-ing. And eventho I borrowed Mei Er's protractor, I forgot to take it out! What stupidity. Tapping Chew Yong's table, she passed me the entire geometry set. Haha. And Civic Studies basically, most of 2H weren't serious. Chew Yong was eating, Yan Teng was making noise and I was talking. Pn. Pari was lik, "Go to sleep if u're done." Nearly all of us were done. Civic Studies wasn't really tht great a paper. Most of the tarian stuff I mixed and matched. LOL! Who spread the news abt Tema 5 coming out?? I'll get u for it. Memorizing the organizations and all. Hwa liau eh! But nvm la, preparation for End-Yr Exams. Hehe.

So, yeah, tht's all abt the test. Now gotta prepare for Arts tmrw or else Pn. Rose will go, "I told u girls to just read my notes. I'm a good teacher but u all don't concentrate in my class. Wat can I do? I've already done as my job requires." Talk abt dedication in teachers? Pfft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»