Sunday 9 July 2006

Chapter II

You're right, Amelia, I am blogging about the Interschool Rally =] OK, so I came. I saw. I left. And, it rocked! Haha. Despite my indecisiveness, asking my friends whether or not I should go, blah blah blah, I still attended the rally. So anyway, at 5:57PM (exactly) Gerard arrived at my hse to pick me up. Then we went to Lyssa's hse and she wasn't ready at all! Haha. So we waited in her hse until she was done at 6:20PM. Hehe.

When we arrived at Hin Hua it was so packed with ppl. Mei Er was waiting outside with Kym so we weren't lost in the crowd. There I was introduced to Mei Er's friend (who's now also my friend, haha) Amanda Lee Siu Chern. Yes, you can either call her Amanda or Siu Chern. I call her my name. Hehe. And Amanda thought I was Form 4. Really! Anyway, I met some ppl I knw there, but I knew they would be there, so no surprise. The T-shirts were gone adi, but Mei Er had some booked for her so I got one cause she promised me and Amanda tht she'd buy one for each of us (she promised both Amandas, what man! Lik she promised all her friends, so said Amanda, haha) I got an M which was kind of huge but I guess it's fine. I'm lucky tho, many ppl couldn't get it. Mei Er said there were ony 200 T-shirts & over 1000 ppl. Hah!

While waiting for a missed call I was expecting, Amanda & Mei Er started camwhoring. Kym's finger was over the camera and both of us were lik, "Eh, all dark la wei!" "You're covering the camera, so of course la!" LOL. What to do, how would me and Kym knw how to use Amanda's 3250. Summore twist here, twist there. Haha.

Anyway, I got the missed call and called Lyon back since I was s'posed to. He joined us, and it was easy to find him, he's so tall! Haha. But we had to find for Lyssa, she kept on reappearing and disappearing. When we were gathered together, we headed up to the hall. Found places at the side, and since I didn't wanna hold my T-shirt all the time, Vincent took care of mine! Thanks Vincent! Lyon sat behind me and Mei Er & Kym sat beside me. Haha. Just saying la. In the middle row I could see Amanda P., Michelle Tan, Angel, etc. They were all waving and gesturing to me to come. But I just smiled and shook my head. I was staying right whr I was (it's a comfortable place =D) Oh, and Jolene says I look taller than in skl. Yay! Haha.

When the music started it was pretty loud. And everyone went in front. Cause I was standing in between Lyon & Gavin (both really tall guys) when they clapped it was like so close to my ear and the noise was deafening. Joanne and Han had to shout to talk to me. After close to an hour of singing, we returned to our seats. Then there was dramas and all. You know, rally stuff. But there was a lot of jumping. However, I didn't jump. Gerard said tht he could see me and Kym just standing with everyone around us jumping. LOL! Must've looked out of place.

During the message, OK, I admit, our row weren't paying much attention. Lyon was lik, "You know, none of us are paying attention at all." Haha. Me, Mei Er & Amanda were camwhoring with Amanda's 3250 - again - and Mei Er's W810i. To be specific la. Haha. But seriously, we couldn't hear what the pastor was saying. It was lik we caught just little bits and pieces of his message. So we paid attention at the ending, straining our ears to hear what the pastor was saying. After tht, we prayed and he asked all Christians who want him to pray for them to go in front. I looked at Kym and she was lik, "Wanna go?" I nodded. "Let's go." Haha. So we went.

When everything was over, Wei Shern came over after I got my T-shirt back frm Vincent. He's so sweet, holding my T-shirt for over 3 hrs. Hehe. "Why you didn't go Doulos?" asked Wei Shern. "I got music class." "Is it?" "Yeah, every Saturday wert." "Ya lor." "You wearing another shirt inside?" Then Lyon came, "Eh, yala! Why you wear another shirt?" He was wearing the shirt tht me and Mervy chose for him when we went shopping on my b'day, if you guys rmb tht previous post. OK, nvm, go back! "And this shirt is so huge for you," I said (as in the rally shirt) "It's not mine. I forgot to bring mine." "Ah," said Lyon. Haha. Then Amanda came and was lik, "Ugh! I'm starving. Let's go and eat la~" "Me too," said Wei Shern. "Gerard's bringing us for mamak. Wanna go?" I asked. "Can't la wei. I live in Bkt. Tinggi," said Amanda. Awww... ! Then Gerard came. "Gtg now, guys. Too late later can't send 'em home early." So Wei Shern didn't come, and Lyon had to go adi (and there we confirmed whether or not he wanted a DiGi number so tht I txt him cheaper =P)

All of us went downstairs, and Amanda was lik, "Aiyoh! After this can't see you anymore. So sad. Bye-bye!" Then we hugged and she left. T_T Hehe. When me, Gerard, Lyssa, Gavin & Jacqueline went to Modern, Mei Er called saying she was with Kym & Vincent in the mamak opposite Esso and asked us to cancel all our orders and go. Lik we would! Haha. Besides, the food in Modern is way better than the Esso mamak. Then Uncle Yoon Loi, Aunty Woon Do, Uncle Johnson, Aunty Meg, Uncle Drew & Aunty Mee Ching came. Shortly after, Sean, Joshua, Xin Xin and another guy arrived. They just returned frm sending Ee May off to Adelaide. Oh, I'm so gonna miss her for the nxt 4 months. Here's a shout out to you Down Under! Sean and all sat at the table beside us, and Prom King was all, "Eh, better eat fast. Go home and sleep. Tmrw worship, you knw! And send Prom Queen home first." He pointed at me. "She's princess, must go home first." Ah! Ever since I asked him abt the prom (cause of Matthew) he's been calling me Prom Queen and I to him Prom King (this is cause he was nominated). Besides, what was he still doing there then? Hahaha.

I had Nasi Goreng Pattaya and the five of us were discussing, um, flatulence & burping. Me & Gavin agreed tht burping was way more acceptable and polite than flatulence. C'mon, man! Everyone knws tht. But no, Gerard, Lyssa & Jacqueline were lik, tentang-ing us. OK, forget tht. Btw, there're no pics cause I didn't bring my cam along. Good thing, tho, or else Vincent would hve to hold it for me also, haha, =P

Well, I returned home at 11.30PM, and since the rally ended, I was txting Jolene. She's so nice to txt me so quickly. Haha. I slept at 12:30AM. The rally was really awesome, and you knw, lik one of my friends said, I could make up my mind whether or not to go nxt yr if I go this yr, and I think I'll go nxt yr too =D But really, the rally was great! The fellowship and the praise & worship ruled the place, man! Again, as I quoted in a previous post (and this quote was used against me also, lol) "... and now I think rallies rock!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»