Wednesday 19 July 2006

The Fray

Let's write abt my fave music at the moment. Ya knw, music defines my life. The kind of music I'm hearing right now sort of portrays what I'm thinking, jus lik how music relates to evryone. Haha. But the music I'm listening to does kind of la, and besides wat I'm goin to post, in my "Currently Listening To" column is other music tht I'm hearing. So, um, right now I'm hearing lots of The Fray, and they rock, man! Haha. I want to post lyrics of "Trust Me" and "How To Save A Life", both by The Fray. For all u alternative rock fans lik me, it might appeal to u.

Looking for sumting I've nvr seen
Alone and I'm in between
The place tht I'm from
And the place tht I'm in
A city I've nvr been
I found a friend or should I say a foe
Said, 'There's a few things u should knw'
We don't want u to see
We come and we go
Here today, gone tmrw

We're only taking turns
Holding this world
It's how it's always been
When u're older, u will understand

If I say who I knw it just goes to show
U need me less than I need u
Take it frm me
We don't giv sympathy
U can trust me, trust nobody
But I said u and me
We don't hav honesty
The things we don't want to speak
I'll try to get out but I nvr will
Traffic is perfectly still

We're only taking turns
Holding this world
It's how it's always been
When u're older, u will understand

And again mayb u don't
And again mayb u won't

"How To Save A Life" also fits my mind now, so check it out.

Step one, u say we need to talk
He walks u, say 'Sit down, it's just a talk'
He smiles politely back at u
U smile politely right on thru
Some sort of window to ur right
As he goes left n u stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
And u begin to wonder y u came

Whr did I go wrong, I lost a fren
Sumwhr along in the bitterness
And I wud hav stayed up wit u all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him knw tht u knw best
Cos after all u do knw best
Try to slip past his defence
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things u've told him all along
And pray to God he hears u

C/O

As he begins to raise his voice
U lower urs and grant him one last choice
Drive until u lose the road
Or break wit the one u've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to evryting
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And u'll begin to wonder y u came

Sounds nice, eh? Go d/l it or sumting. Haha. I think it's long enough, isn't it? And btw, "fray" means "conflict" or "dispute". Cool. Anyone who falls in love wit The Fray, come find me! We can gush all day long~

3 comments:

Amanda H. said...

again.. who r u?? do reveal urself. n tq for the praises! im encouraged~ hehe.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://googleindex.info/1813.html or http://google-index.info/3177.html and http://googleindex.info/1632.html

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»