Monday 29 January 2007

Woke up this morn and printed out my essay for today's aural. Haha. Totally forgot abt it. Had diagnostic test for Living Skills today. The rumoured 30 ques turned out to be 50. I did OK. Doubt I'll need clinic classes.

Pn Jamuna called me for aural!! Ish ish. What to do? She knws us frm 1H, so she'll definitely call us. Sigh. But I guess it's good tht it's done with already. Oh yes, Alia didn't cum today! Lol. I'm so bad. Today's her last day in Bali. I told Cik Noraini I want to change my place. But I haven't made up my mind. Whr shall I sit??? Gur Sheetal Kaur has changed skls - again. I wasn't sensitive to her loneliness. Aih. Shud've realized it and done sumting.

Anyway, my ankles hurt lik mad now. It was alryte playing captainball (Gerard, I did play a bit XD). I pulled my thigh and leg muscles, and also my ankles. Not exactly the ankles. The front part tht connects the foot to the leg. Get it? Can't walk properly. Imagine, 4 flights of stairs. Aih.

I hve several things I need to set straight. But it's good tht I'm cleaning things up. I've ntg to lose and evryting to gain.

No comments: