Sunday 4 February 2007

Skl y'day was pretty free. Hehe. Me, Melia, Jessica, Angel, Juvee & Ee Von were avoiding Pn Norita. Her voice is lik a siren lah. Made a pact with Melia, Jessica and Angel. Sumting to do with devotion. Hope it lasts! Spent our time talking at the dataran. Quite nice, really. I mean, the talking part, not the dataran. Haha.

Went to the airport after tht to send Koko Wei Jin off. Guess what? Met Iri there. Haha. So surprising. Lyssa was calling me, and I turned and saw Iri. Wow! Haha. She was there to send her sister off, who's seat on the plane is beside Koko Wei Jin. So cool! Anyway, there were quite a lot of us. Faith HF lah. Missing his presence in YF today =( Oh well...

After we sent him off, the adults went to "a bakery". The rest of us went to Burger King. Then we went to find for the adults, who were in a bakery in Eden Garden called "The Bakery". Seriously. Jonathan spent RM2 on me! Haha. I knw, not a big deal, but you dunno what he used the money for XP

So, Che Che Amanda's leaving tmrw. Hve to go to KLIA again. Shud be a lot of ppl tmrw.

Brought Ko's electric guitar for Koko KK today. He'll be playing in front of VIPs for his uni's alumni on the 24th. How cool is tht?? Lol. Good luck with the performance!!

My "One Tree Hill - Season 2" d/l is almost done. Yay! Took abt 3-and-a-half days. "Ugly Betty" is premiering this week! And the 2nd ep. of "Kyle XY" airs. Haha. Suddenly I'm so into TV series.

OK lah, I hve ntg to blog abt lah, actually. Lol.

*Reminder to self: Txt Chuan Keat at 6.30PM as requested.

No comments: