Friday 9 February 2007

Damn, I miss Form 2 lik mad wei!! More now after I spoke to Pn Latha and Mr Teh. Aiyah. Haha. Bak frm Sukantara. OK, so I did 3 out of 4 exercises. I expected to be able to at least get marks for lontar peluru, but tht kind of didn't work out as planned. Instead, I surprised myself by being the fastest out of me, Pune-chan and Jia Ying for the 100m run. Hoho. And I tot I cudn't. Hehe. Lompat tinggi was pathetic. I was pathetic. My lompat-ing tinggi is pathetic. Knw why? I didn't. I didn't lompat tinggi. I was walking all the way there, touched the pole and turned around. Haha. I wanted to push the pole, buthen tht'd be lik, I'm not gonna jump anyway, might as well save the trouble.

After tht, we cabut so we didn't hve to do the 400m run. Talked to Pn Latha. Quite a long while. Had so much to say. Hehe. It was 3 Harmoni-ans and 3 Telus-ians (tht correct, Jessica?): me, Pune-chan, Jia Ying, Melia, Jessica & Ahdesya. Pn Latha said tht our batch was noisy. Akaka.

Then, walked the surau way and saw Mr Teh in his lab, listening to noise... XD, music actually, but I dunno what music. Me and Jessica called him and he turned his head a little to see who it was. I guess he cudn't actually see us. But we talked to him a bit (we being me, Melia & Jessica). I asked him whether he knew who we were. He said he did, but he still didn't tell who. He was marking papers... I tink. Then I asked him, "Who?" And he said, "Amanda lah... and the gang." Then he smiled a bit. Wrong answer lah. Cos it was Amanda, but not "and the gang". The only one frm the 2H gang was Pune-chan. And she wasn't talking to Mr Teh. Anyway, it was nice talking to him. My fave teacher, you knw. Haha. I need to talk to certain Form 2 teachers lah. Jus catch up, you knw.

Jessica got me the Lipton Red Tea. I lik it a lot. Hehe. Melia bought Root Beer. What? Root Beer. Haha. Root Beer, you knw. Then left for home lah. Done printing out letters for Jolene. Now I'm here finishing this post and Ginger's sleeping on my feet =)

No comments: