Wednesday 21 February 2007

I'm running kinda late to blog abt my CNY. Haha. Tht's cos I was in the East Coast for two days. Anyway, went to my aunt's hse first. Had sum tidbits. Then left for Mervy's gramps' hse. Kym and Lyssa were there earlier, so they weren't there when we arrived.

Oh yeah, when I entered, Aunty Suan Sim came to find my mum. She was with her daughter who's, um, I dunno how old lah. She said tht her daughter wanted to knw who was her flower girl. And tht is *ahem* yours truly. Haha. Yep. A decade ago I was a flower girl for Aunty Suan Sim together with Joel, who was the boy holding the ring. Hehe.

After tht, went upstairs with Lyon and Mervy cos the kitchen was filled with ppl so I cudn't eat yet. Jon came after awhile. Then only we went down to eat.

Visited Koko Jeremy's grandma's hse. Met Uncle Patrick and Aunty Sandy for the first time. Koko Bennett's so diff now. Haha. And met Che Che Hazel's new boyfren. So I made myself brave enough to eat the pig intestines. OK, before you guys go "Ewww..." it's NOT tht bad. You won't even knw they're intestines cos the egg covers it. The soup's nice =D Had this oyster-stuffed meatball which is real good~ This is what I call real Chinese food lah. Not the kind tht Chuan Keat had to eat for his reunion dinner. Haha. So poorthing...

Tht nite we weren't sposed to go anywhr. But we ended up in Uncle Yoon Loi's hse. Dad was lik, "C'mon, let's go. Jus received an SMS to go to Uncle Loi's hse in 30 mins." Yeah, sumting lik tht. Jon asked me whr I was going, and I told him, and he said he was there too! Lol. Che Che Ee Vee served us cookies and this cake she made which is topped with pecan and it's so good, man! It's warm and there's sum kind of sauce. Stayed there until 11PM. Koko Sek Lin and Koko Liang came a little before we left.

So, tht's all I did lah. The nxt morn went to Jon's hse for brunch. Then only left for the East Coast. Today I went to my aunt's hse in Puchong Perdana. After tht, spent sum time in 1U. Tht's abt all lah. I hve to do my h/w lah. Aiyoh.

Signing off...

No comments: