Tuesday 13 February 2007

ATT. Anti Tetanus Toxoid. I got tht injection today =] Excited, man. Haha. It wasn't all tht pain. Only the needle and the injecting of the liquid hurt. After tht, the pain was intermittent. Not lik wat Kym and Alyssa said [Quote: "Very pain wan ah. 1 or 2 hrs after tht, whole arm numb."] Haha. It's so cool, 3E went first. So I was the 1st Chinese. Hoho. After me was Amelia, then Angel.

We had the jab during Science. So when we got bak, we weren't really paying attention in class. Only M & E were done, so evryone else was asking. Anyway, no teachers entered after tht. Jus relief teachers. We finished our devotion during tht time.

The ATT jab drugged me. I was in a partially high condition the entire time after tht. And I had blood on my shirt. Not my blood. And it was at my lower right bak. Jessica said it's choc. But evryone else were shocked when they saw it, and said it was blood. Tharini found out. She said my armpit was bleeding. What the heck? And Wee was lik, "Armpit?!" Nxt time say properly lah. Haha. Anyway, I still dunno whr the blood's frm.

Oh yeah, my panda drawing (evryone did it too, the panda thing) got a 9/10. Yay! Haha. Which means I can do garisan drawings. Cool~ Sumting I'm adept at in Arts. Hehe. The tajuk was "Saya" cos Pn Hafizan gav a choice of either "Beruang", "Saya" or "Aku" so I took "Saya". Hehe. Manda's Panda.

So, ntg much lah today. Jus the injection. The intermittent pain is still there. Aiyah. Mus stop typing adi.

Signing off...

No comments: